GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Showroom for Applied Art
Karin Merkl, Mag.
T/F: +43/1/524 25 02
UID: ATU 45 32 11 01
§ 1 General
(1) The following "General Terms and Conditions" (GTC) of the webshop of the Schauraum für
Applied Arts (SAK) apply in the version valid on the day of the order for the sale and delivery of goods from the web shop of the Schauraum für angewandte Kunst. Any deviating agreements must be made in writing. By placing an order, the customer agrees to these GTC and is bound by them.
(2) Should individual provisions of these GTC be or become ineffective in whole or in part due to mandatory statutory provisions, the remaining provisions of these GTC shall remain effective unchanged.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) By clicking on the button "Send order", the customer submits a binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping basket and accepts the GTC.
(2) The contract is concluded by acceptance of the order by SAK, either through
Dispatch of an order confirmation by post, fax or e-mail, at the latest, however, with the
delivery of the goods. The customer is obliged to fill in the fields provided in the order form.
(or information) to be filled in completely and truthfully.
(3) SAK reserves the right to change the content of the respective service offer at any time. All offers by SAK are subject to change and are to be understood as an invitation to the customer to submit an offer himself.
§ 3 Right of withdrawal - "money back" guarantee
(1) Customers who are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act can 14 days
withdraw from the purchase without giving reasons as of the acceptance of the goods. It is sufficient if the written declaration of withdrawal or the goods are sent within the period without giving reasons. (the date of the postmark is decisive).
(2) In the event of withdrawal, the purchase price shall be refunded concurrently with the return of the goods received from the customer. The condition for this is that the goods are in an unused condition and can be resold as new. The costs of the return shipment shall be borne by the customer.
(3) Items that are impaired or damaged by signs of use may not be
(4) "Money back" guarantee: 14 days right of return on unused goods. You will receive on request
the purchase price or offset it against a replacement order.
§ 4 Prices
(1) All prices in the web shop are in EURO and are gross prices "ex warehouse" including the statutory value added tax, excluding all expenses incurred with the shipment.
The prices are valid until revoked.
(2) Should export or import duties become due in the course of shipment, these shall also be borne by
shall be borne by the orderer. The prices for the deliveries and services offered do not include costs charged by third parties.
§ 5 Terms of delivery
(1) Delivery shall be made by post. Normally, the goods are handed over to the post office within 14 working days of the customer's order.
(2) In the event of a delivery period of more than 14 working days, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
withdraw from the contract. Payments already made will be refunded immediately.
(3) If SAK should not be able to accept an order - for example due to non-availability of the goods - the Customer will be informed of this immediately.
(4) Delivery shall be made to the address specified by the customer. In the event of incorrect, incomplete or unclear information provided by the customer, the customer shall bear all costs arising therefrom.
§ 6 Payment methods
(1) Payment by cash in advance:
You will receive a proforma invoice. Only when the full invoice amount has been credited to the account of the SAK
has been credited, the goods will be dispatched.
(2) Payment by cash on delivery: only possible in Austria.
The invoice amount is collected in cash when the goods are delivered by the post office.
(3) Online payment via Paypal: www.paypal.com
(4) Online payment with credit cards, Sofortüberweisung via Klarna interface: www.klarna.com/at
Showroom for Applied Art, Siebensterngasse 33, 1070 Vienna
Account number: 759 088 610, sort code 12000, Bank Austria Wien
IBAN: AT 27 12000 00759088610; BIC: BKAUATWW
§ 7 Defects
(1) If the parcel shows external damage on delivery, the customer is requested to record the defects in writing together with the deliverer (postman) and to check the goods in his presence for a possible refund. Without this damage report confirmed by the carrier, SAK cannot deliver a replacement free of charge and cannot refund the value of the goods.
(2) Defects are to be notified in writing or by fax without delay, at the latest 7 days after receipt of the goods.
(3) In the event of a justifiably complained defect, SAK is entitled at its discretion to
rectification of the defect or to make a replacement delivery. If the rectification of the defect fails or if SAK is not in a position to make a replacement delivery, the Customer is entitled to demand a price reduction or cancellation of the contract.
(3) SAK expressly points out that its goods are handmade. Therefore, the goods may differ in size, shape, colour, design and material quality. These are signs of the
unique character of the goods and are not grounds for complaints.
§ 8 Retention of title
(1) The goods remain the property of SAK until payment has been made in full.
§ 9 Data protection
(1) The customer acknowledges that the use of the data about the customer stated in the contract will be stored and processed for accounting and customer record purposes. The data will be used to comply with legal requirements and to process payment transactions. Customer data will not be disclosed to third parties unless this is absolutely necessary for the execution of the contract.
(2) The Client agrees to be informed about SAK services and products also by e-mail. This consent can be revoked by the Client at any time.
§ 10 Place of jurisdiction and applicable law
(1) The place of jurisdiction and performance of the contract shall be Vienna.
(2) Austrian law shall apply to this contract. The contractual language is German.